Wednesday, July 25, 2012





Whoopppeeeeeeeee, look what I can do with Picmonkey.  I finished this painting (bottom image) and I cropped it slightly in picmonkey which looks nice as a composition but then I managed to put one of  their frames around it. It will give me a whole host of ideas for framing. I don't usually frame my paintings as they are on deep canvases but I think this finishes these flower ones off beautifully.

I am getting excited about these paintings.  I'm onto my third, and LOVING painting them. I'm thinking of putting together a little exhibition for the Autumn in the gallery. All things floral...... xxx




Here's a glimpse of one I started late this afternoon

1 comment:

dosierosie said...

I love your floral pictures they make me think of sunny spring mornings.
Gillx