Wednesday, December 13, 2006

These are a couple of pages from my sketchbook. This is where it all begins. As you can see there is a little more detail in these but the basic compositions derive here. Unfortunately at this time of year I don't get out there much, weather permitting, however there is something quite satisfying about rain splodged pages. I have hundreds of these sketches which I am considering getting mounted up for sale so watch this space. I definitely prefer them raw without colour but the colour can remind me what time of year I was there.




I am off to spend my night planning my trip to London. I am not normally so organised but this time there is so much to do and so little time and so many wedding dresses to see and try :) x

3 comments:

shari said...

hi janet,
loved the little peek into your sketchbook. have a great day! xo shari

julie said...

Love looking at sketch book pages..they are so honest!!

Janet said...

Ha, thanks. I like the word honest! :)