Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Busy busy!

Three artists who also show in Serena Hall gallery.

First up is my partner in Crime Caroline Dangerfield. I have had the pleasure of seeing Carolines work go from strength to strength in the last few years. We used to work together and now do an Open studio Sale together once or twice a year. It is hard work but so rewarding meeting with people that buy your work.



I also love the work of Emma Brownjohn. Such lovely colours. I first saw her work earlier on in the year at a show in London. The texture created with the Oils really adds a depth to the detail.




Finally, Marc Brown who along with Serena runs the gallery. What a talented couple they are. It is incredible to go close up to one of his paintings to see the detail, really amazing. His patience and the tiny brushes he must use astounds me!



I must go to get a parcel ready for Cornwall in the morning. It just never stops does it??!! :)


1 comment:

julie said...

Love them all - they are capture that special atmosphere in their own style - beautiful!!!