Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Oh Christmas tree



Having fun decorating, but working really hard to finish some paintings before Christmas.
Have you got your trees yet? think we will go this weekend. How exciting! Starting to feel more Christmassy now as there is snow on the mountains across the water. Its beautiful. Will try and capture it for you this week.
I'm sampling every known mince pie to man at the moment...for my own personal research of course. Wouldn't want to be feeding the little one in my belly just any old thing you know!
Happy December all xxx

5 comments:

Dawn Newsome said...

I can tell that baby is going to be sooooo loved. I remember putting all my baby's things away all nicely folded and tiny organized. Love it.
(My tree is up! Cut it down myself.)
Take care.
Dawn

bigbucketgirl said...

Hello!
I'm just finding your blog today...it's a bright find on a dark, dark morning!

We put our tree up on the 1st dec..any excues to get more fairy lights up and twinkling!

yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 700
yeezy supply
yeezy 380
jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
chrome hearts online store
birkin bag
lebron shoes
off white
lebron james shoes

Unknown said...

right here replica louis vuitton click for source replica ysl handbags other replica louis vuitton bags

seknaez said...

replica bags philippines gucci fake p7t36h9e21 replica bags new york replica prada nylon bags Source y1r82y0r22 replica bags from turkey replica bags china free shipping replica hermes y6u13q4o61 replica bags chicago